1. Firm decision to do or not do something.
Our 2016 resolution to you is to keep scouring craft fairs to find unique Hawaii made products, to continue to curate monthly boxes with special experiences and to always support local small businesses. But we are also everyday people with our own resolutions– cleaner house, give back more and workout regularly. Here are somethings that we have already started or plan on starting in the NEW YEAR:
For a cleaner house:
- Do you have lots of leftover boxes from ordering gifts online? Use those boxes and fill them with clothing or household goods you no longer need and attach a label (its FREE) from givebackbox.com. Th
e box gets sent to your local Goodwill. Save yourself some gas and time!
- The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo is something that we read but need to actually put it into practice– “Does it bring you joy?”
- Amazon gives a portion of certain purchases to a charity of your choice, all you have to do is change your settings on Amazon Smile. Shopping and donating at the same time!
- Enjoy playing games? Log on to freerice.com and for every correct answer the World Food Program donates 10 grains of rice to help end hunger.
- We are lucky to have a fitness guru at our beck and call to answer any of our exercise questions or give us some work out ideas. He can be your personal trainer too, check out– The Ku Project.
- We all have 15 minutes to spare, which is what first got our attention on Facebook and then the name– Make Fat Cry Challenge . We have yet to try it but please let us know if you do!